Circuit Kit With Lighted Bricks
- EDUCATIONAL: Electrical components provide children ages 8+ with hands-on experience designing and building models of working electrical circuits
- 120 EASY TO FOLLOW ALONG PROJECTS: Illustrated manual included with over 120 projects to keep kids learning and busy for hours
- STEM CURRICULUM BASED PROJECTS: A fun way to peak interest in your little one’s Science, Technology, Engineering & Math
- EXPANDABLE: Buy additional kits and brick sets to let your child use their imagination and create their own projects!
- LIGHTED BRICKS, SOUNDS, & MOTION bring this project to life. Your child will build flying saucers, fans, flashing lights, switches and speakers with easy to follow and fun instructions
Circuit Kit like building with leggos! This would be a fun introduction to microprocessors like the arduino for young children who aren’t quite ready for soldering irons and breadboards. This product let’s kids easily build quite a few circuits and to begin to get a feel for what is possible, and how different components (potentiometer, LED light, Switches, etc.) can work together to do something cool and fun! I recommend this product for budding young electronic engineers!