3D Magical Ball Bearing Maze Game
Give full play to your imagination, challenge the limits of time and space, the 720 degree of space shuttle, so you play the wisdom of the head. For ADHD, the learning difficulties of the players have a clear training and improve the role of.The game player can improve the “sensory – movement” intelligence by controlling the ball movement path, improve the game player’s hand eye coordination and focus. Subconscious in the cultivation of the player’s physical knowledge (mechanics, kinematics, space) is completely environmentally friendly, without power.
- 209 Challenging Barriers. It is easy-to-use, but hard to master! Flip twist & spin your way to the finish line!
- Improves hand-eye coordination and spatial relations.Improve the under standing of space.
- With numerous paths to choose from and 209 barriers to overcome, this bendy, trendy maze game offers players plenty of twists and turns for hours of entertainment.
- Learn to build up patience and explore for final victory. Explore kids’ ability of control balance, improve intellect.
- Ideal i ntelligent development toy and stress releasing tool.
Ball Bearing Maze Game
Flip, Twist, and Spin Your Way through the Maze
Moving through the different pathways is a wacky exercise in spatial reasoning and stimulates your cognitive reasoning. As you move the ball along one track, you find that it’s never long before you reach a different colored track that requires you to flip, twist, and spin the sphere 90 degrees one way or another to keep the ball rolling. Twist around corners, flip from the yellow to the orange ramp, spin around the various curves–if you fall off the track, just get back on and try again!
Easy to Play, Hard to Master
The Perplexus Original Maze Game is a clear sphere filled with multicolored pathways covering different areas of the sphere’s interior. A small metal ball rolls around on the inside, and it’s your job to guide that ball through the maze to its end. Once the ball is balanced in its starting position, it’s easy to start rolling it around the tracks. By the time you’ve learned the different passageways, you’ll realize that even though it’s easy to play, all the different ways of moving around are hard to master!
Race Yourself, Your Friends, and the Clock
If you work hard enough and make it to the end of the maze, congratulate yourself, and then turn it into a racetrack! Keep track of your personal best times and race against the clock. You can also race against your friends’ times.
Contact us for good wholesale price now